1. Compactors are for condominium trash only. No trash is to be brought in from outside of condo property.
2. All trash must be securely bagged prior to disposal.
3. Place securely bagged trash into the compactor. Do not leave on the ground. Note: Compactor will compact trash after the door has been opened and closed three times.
4. Flatten boxes before placing them into the compactor.
5. No auto batteries, oils or petroleum
6. No toxic or combustible materials
7. No furniture, mattresses or appliances
8. No construction or remodeling trash
9. No landscaping trash